The Center for Aquatic Sciences offers professional development to help educators engage students in active life, earth, physical sciences or other STEM investigations.
We can design a wide range of customized events,
multi-session workshops or summer academies
tailored to your curriculum and grade-level needs,
- Inquiry-based science learning
- Specific content knowledge
- Practical research-based classroom strategies
- Literacy and math links, writing for science and other cross- curricular connections
- Alignment with State and National Science Standards and the NGSS.
||Whether what is needed is:
- a refresher on specific content,
- the chance to experience inquiry learning first-hand,
- practical strategies for investigating with students,
- stronger real-world interdisciplinary connections,
- ideas for inexpensive easy-to-obtain materials,
- or just an infusion of renewed confidence, excitement and enthusiasm for science teaching,
|Center for Aquatic Sciences staff is ready to enhance your efforts and help you achieve your goals.
LET US DESIGN A WORKSHOP FOR YOU.
Introductory One-Session Offerings (PDF Download)
Content Series / Multiple Session Encounters (PDF Download)
Extended In-Depth Institutes (PDF Download)
For information or to design a program, contact Susan Holmes at email@example.com or 856.361.1016