The Center is currently accepting applications for volunteers to assist with Summer Camp. This position is designed to give qualified applicants, especially teens ages 15 – 18, the opportunity to work in conjunction with our Summer Camp staff to enhance the experience for campers ages 4 - 12. The volunteer’s role is to enhance the Summer Camp experience for our campers.
- Must be 15 years of age or older.
- Commit to WEEKDAYS, July 5 - 21, 2017 and August 21 – 25, 2017 for a minimum of 6 hours per day.
- Attend a training session that will be held on Thursday, June 29, 2017.
- Assist with Summer Camp activities, including crafts, games, tours and lessons.
- Assist with supervising campers on field trips.
- Should be outgoing and comfortable speaking with campers and parents.
- Should be comfortable learning how to handle small animals, i.e. sea stars, sea cucumbers, insects and turtles.
- Should be able to walk in a variety of terrains and stand for at least 4 hours.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Apply Online Now