Info For Children
Ages 4 – 16
We offer a wide range of opportunities for children of all ages to learn about the natural world and grow into environmental champions.
Does your child love visiting Adventure Aquarium?
- Check out our exhibit guides, scavenger hunts and more to help you make the most of your next visit.
- Check out our summer and holiday camp at the Aquarium for children ages 4-14.
- Join us for one of our Oceans of Innovations Overnights, a “camping trip” like no other! Suitable for children age 6 and up, one adult chaperone required for every 5 children.
Does your child have a birthday party coming up?
Does your child love being outdoors?
- Explore the back channel of the Delaware River with us in a double kayak, great for children age 8+ and 50lbs+ and perfect for beginners.
- Join us for a guided exploration of Petty’s Island and learn about the history, plants and animals on this 292-acre island in the Delaware River. Great for children age 12 and up.
- Or join us for fishing at Cramer Hill Waterfront Park and learn about the fascinating aquatic life in the Delaware River Watershed. Great for all ages. Children under the age of 16 do not require a license, but anyone over the age of 16 will require their own license and fishing gear.