The Center is staffed by a diverse group of dedicated individuals with a wide range of expertise in science, education, youth development and more. To learn more about career opportunities at the Center, check out our job openings or sign up to volunteer with us here.
Our CAUSE Interns
CAUSE Interns are recruited from schools in Camden and Pennsauken as 8th and 9th graders and work with us supporting our community programs and as summer camp counselors for Camden children. To learn more about the CAUSE program and apply to be an intern.
- Chair: Jennifer Miller – Senior Vice President, PNC Bank
- Vice Chair: Kathy Wagner – Consultant, Canopy Strategic Partners
- Secretary: Joseph Rodriguez – External Affairs Specialist, American Water
- John Dighton, PhD – Emeritus Professor, Rutgers University Camden
- Brian Duvall – Retired CEO, Center for Aquatic Sciences
- Russell Furnari – Freelance Environmental Policy Advisor
- Michael Heinz – Director, Office of Standards, NJ Department of Education
- Laura Hetrick – Business Strategy Manager, Accenture
- Melinda Johnson, PhD – President and Founder, Johnson Manor of Faith and Education, Inc.
- Tameeka Mason – Founder and Executive Director, One Camden, Inc.
- Peter McAliney, PhD, MBA – Director of Professional and Executive Education, Rutgers University School of Business Camden
- Bruno Levine, DEnv – Climate Change Lead, JP Morgan Chase
- Kimberly Scarborough – Manager, Corporate Citizenship Strategies, PSE&G